- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3.0" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse
- Drive Tires 24x12-12 Hoosier Grass Master
- Front Caster Tires 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated internal motor brake
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 30-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder Yes
- Standard Features Enhanced Engine Hour Meter
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX1000V
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 999
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear 16 cc pumps powering two Hydro gear 17.8 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–12.0 mph (19.3 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 250 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 14-gallon (53.0-L), Dual fuel tanks on RH and LH side.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 6. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 72.87
- Length 73.36
- Height 48.75
- Curb Weight 1310
Light Kit - Strobe
Strobe Light Kit
Light kitBuy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)Buy Now
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro FilterBuy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
TRASH CONTAINERBuy Now
Turf Striping Kit
STRIPER 60" VERTEXBuy Now